How to Submit Your Podcast to Player FM
Submitting your podcast to Player FM allows your audience and all Player FM users to easily find and listen to your podcast. Podomatic allows you to submit your podcast with just one click! As soon as your podcast meets the system requirements such as, filling out your show information and publishing your first episode, you simply click the submit button in your settings and your podcast will appear on Player FM.
Before You Submit
Player FM’s system takes images, show descriptions, episode titles, and descriptions from your podcast aggregator, or your hosted feed. Your podcast must include accurate and relevant metadata to be featured in Player FM’s catalog and searched.
- Podcast title
- Episode title
- Explicit / Not explicit
- RSS feed address
- Bitrate quality: 128 kbps (recommended)
- File format: MP3, flac & wav (M4A is not recommended. If one episode has this format your podcast may be disabled)
- Artwork: upload a square cover image, PNG, 1400x1400 pixels
Submit to Player FM
- Select the “Settings” option from the “Manage” tab on your home screen.
- Select the “Directories” tab.
- Click “Submit to Player FM” button
After you submit under the Directories tab in your Podcast Settings page, your podcast should be available in the Player FM directory in less than 24 hours if your podcast has been approved.