Import and Redirect your podcast to your new Podomatic RSS feed
Importing your old podcast to your new Podomatic RSS feed ensures that all of your episodes and episode meta-data seamlessly transfers over. This saves you from having to republish every single episode you had hosted on another platform.
To import your current RSS feed over to your new Podomatic feed:
- Create a Free account on Podomatic using the same email address associated with your old RSS Feed.
- Open a chat with our Podomatic Support Team
- Provide our team with your current RSS URL and your new Podomatic RSS URL and ask to Import
- After the import is complete, Ask your current host for a 301 redirect to your new Podomatic RSS URL. (This will replace your old feed with your new one in directories so you will get your stats on Podomatic. You will not need to resubmit to platforms you’ve already submitted to and will keep all of your followers/subscribers.)
- Allow 24 to 72 hours for redirect to go through
- Publish your next episode on Podomatic!
We can NOT import your historical Stats.
In rare cases, you may need to re-validate your podcast feed with certain directories.